uae Logo

The large consumer brands have already begun to reduce the amount of product to camouflage the rise in prices

UAEPhoneNumber.com is the best place to buy mobile database, WhatsApp numbers list & email list in the world for your targeted B2B or B2C digital marketing campaigns. In other words , we sell targeted bulk phone number list , email lists , sales marketing leads , business email list , consumer email database , targeted telemarketing list also direct marketing list & mailing list. In addition, here you can get all active database and 98% accurate data. our all leads are Double verified , Opt-in , human-verified and permission basis. most importantly , UAEPhoneNumber.com provide you with the all Up-To-Data , clean , fresh , GDRP Ready and newly mailing leads . we will help you to buy mobile database & email database list easy way and affordable prices.

The large consumer brands have already begun to reduce the amount of product to camouflage the rise in prices

According to the OCU, they are creating an illusion for consumers that things are cheaper than they actually are. 

person touching and pointing MacBook Pro

After the outbreak of the pandemic, voices soon arrived warning of the danger of an economic crisis. The coronavirus crisis has had a direct effect on how things are manufactured, but it has also ended up changing the consumption habits of citizens. If other problems are added to that, such as the logistics crisis (in which the pandemic is one of the many factors that have impacted), you have a complete view of the state of things.

Marketers and analysts have been warning of the implications of things for quite some time. It is feared that this whole context will act as a drag on Christmas advertising investment and even on the Christmas campaign itself, but also that it will hit the most diverse and diverse industries. For example, the effects are already being felt in the availability of paper and the world of books .

But in addition to the problems related to the availability of products, companies have already been indicating that they were going to find a problem. The things would be more expensive, something that consumers would not be willing to accept.

A few months ago, the giants of consumer brands already indicated that they would either have to raise prices – and convince Buy Mobile Database consumers to pay more for the same products – or take other measures. Among that last niche, the usual thing is that the giants eliminate or minimize promotions or that they choose to make changes in the Best Database Provider packaging. The latter is what the big brands seem to be doing in Spain.

According to the latest OCU investigation on supermarket products in Spain, this is what the consumer goods industry in Spain could be doing. With their price movements and quantity of products, they would be creating the illusion that things are cheaper than they really are.

OCU data

woman signing on white printer paper beside woman about to touch the documents
What exactly is the OCU seeing? According to their data , “some food manufacturers” have reduced the content they include in their packaging by between 5 and 10%. In other words, the buyer receives less product than usual, which in the long run leads to them paying more for things.

With this movement, consumers are not really aware that they have raised the price of the things they buy. The consumer organization points out that it does not only happen with food brands. Hygiene and drugstore Best Database Provider products are also applying this trick.

Buy Mobile Database consumer also feels that he is getting a great offer because the price of the product has also fallen. Still, the drop is not as high as the amount of actual product you buy, so it doesn’t pay off.

In general, the price of 55% of the supermarket products analyzed by the OCU have risen. In the remaining 45% there were drops, but among them are those in which the drops are more an illusion than a reality.

The quantity is also reduced and thus the price actually goes up. “This resource to reduce the weight of the product to mask a rise in price or to pretend a greater decrease has occurred with some frequency in this year 2021,” they point out on the OCU website.

 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.